What is a Community Plan?
A Community Plan is a way of finding out what people think about the area that they live in - what's good, what's bad and what needs to be changed or improved to make it a better place in which to live.
A well-executed Community Plan:
- reflects the views of all sections of the community
- identifies features and local characteristics that people value
- identifies local needs and opportunities
- sets out a vision of how people want their community to develop and improve
- includes an Action Plan to achieve this vision.
Woolhampton Parish Council is strongly supporting the Community Plan as a way for the village to express its views and aspirations and to be heard. West Berkshire Council has also pledged its support.
To take the Community Plan forward, a Steering Group has been set up. This has clear Terms of Reference which were approved by the Parish Council in January 2017.
To get involved contact us.